Saturday, March 2, 2013

Belgium Day 100: Chocolate Class(Jan 31st)


The teacher/owner told us that when you are around chocolate all the time, you stop needing to eat it all the time. I am not yet convinced of this and believe I should test it out to confirm it!

My friend suggested this was the perfect place for a zombie apocalypse.  I think she may be on to something.  This room is in a basement, it very clean, is very well stocked in chocolate, and only has one entry point.  Add some sleeping bags and water and we are in business.    


Removing chocolate drips from the work table.

This is what gets melted into the machines that keep the chocolate ever-ready liquidy goodness.


Preparing the molds.


Such a beautiful thing.



Dream come true!

So excited!

My friend gets ready to taste the magic.



Making chocolate pops.




My first time making my own chocolate.

It is harder than it looks, at least the first few times.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! You're Turkish class is the kind of class I'd like to be in, lots of good looking food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks SO YUMMY!!! It brought back fond memories of Chocolate World when we went to Hershey Park. I love reading about your adventures. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was hard to leave, so much so in fact, that i was late getting back to the parking metre and ended up with a ticket. whoops. it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete