Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Camp Bullis: Day 3

192 rounds at the pop-up range.


Instructor began by calling me his "silly villian" aka civilian.


Then I was "scary good".





At the end he said I out shot most of the brass, and that he'd be comfortable fighting with me beside him. :D
Then he pronounced me as an official badass. Then we came back to camp and had IED training. 50% of US deaths in AFG are from IED'S.



I hate my helmet. It's the smallest they come and it's as tight as it goes and it's still too big. Still, appearances aside- rockstar day. We finished it off by flailing a snake we encountered in the field.


Today was a good day.

-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I didn't have to go through any of this! Looks like I won't be going to the combat zone anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really fun! Seriously! The people are interesting and the instructors are entertaining and the training is practical.

    ReplyDelete