Friday, November 9, 2012

Quick Trip to Rhode Island: Day 1

South West Wings


Jingle Plane? 

Confident man in animal pants!

peppermint treat

Confident woman in chicken style!

The drive from the airport to my house.


As you can see, my home town is mostly trees.

graveyard

random houses





Add caption

the big freeway- 4 lanes total

Naragansett-my home town.

Another graveyard.

shopping plaza


Fall.

Visiting friends.








Mom and Sister


They were setting up for an event in the retirement facility.



Valet





The local library.





Cleaning up post hurricane Sandy.



Towers are still decorated inside.  

Pictures didn't turn out so well while driving.  I did my best. 




Broccoli Pie! 

YUM!

Sister and Mom after a long day.

Getting my hair relaxed in a space helmet!

No comments:

Post a Comment